Wednesday, August 12, 2009

cHiLdisH

ME----nini always complained that my bibi was childishness~

Indeed, I was the person who childish than him ^0^

My bibi claims that this was the convincing evidence for my childishness~



See!! I was so happy with my BIG Totoro^^

I love the "Totoro" sOoo.. much!!

Still remember that:

Once upon a time............

We went to ''The Mines, Serdang'' watched movie,

Then we hv our dinner there and shopping 4 a while~

Suddenly, bibi pulled me into a shop,

I didn't realized that there was Totoro in the shop as it was display on the top of the rack,

I just walk around the shop at will,

Surprisingly, my bibi bring the BIG TOTORO appeared in front of me & said SEE!

Wao..... I was so happy & keep hugging the Totoro at that moment~

As a result.......

Bibi has brought me the BIG TOTORO lol, haha^^

That was the biggest totoro in my TOTORO collection:




From that moment on, I know that he was the GUY~

He always said:

I still love you much more than you love me although you were childish & silly!

Here, I said back to you:

I'm not silly & love you today more than yesterday~

Muackz...

No comments:

Post a Comment