Saturday, August 29, 2009

r3LaXinG

I am rushing with the assignment and revision in this week...

Keep staying inside the room & facing the laptop,

Pimples & pressure keep visiting me~

Bibi think that I was pitiful...

So he has leave the shop for his mother,

He decided to have a half day leave to bring me out, keke~

This was the scenery on the way to Seremban...



See the cloud?? Nice view, keke~

Then, we have our lunch at Tarot Cafe,

My drink --- Temperance



The menu stated that this drink was suitable for Sagittarius~

This was actually a mint flavoured drink...

Then bibi has fetch me to some pet shops,

We didn't buy anything as usual coz I doesn't owned a pet now!!

Bibi knew that I was still miss Bobby~

So he bring me to the pet shop & let the cute doggie to make me smile...

Then, I hv seen the sunset on the way back to Nilai...




This sunset has been remind me the sunset on the boat.



See!! Nice scenery too, right?

But this was a thrilling experience for me~

That time, I follwed bibi to fishing with a rented boat,

The place we went to fishing was a river mouth which was the "home" for CROCODILE...



Erm...seen the crocodile in a zoo was not surprising,

But I hv seen the crocodile swam across the river in front of me, it was so HUGE!!!

And the problem is I was not in a zoo!!

We take back our fishing rod immediately as it has been swam closing our boat~

At that moment, I was recoiled in horror at the sight of the crocodile...

The boatman addressed it as "Agong", he said we were lucky coz can seen it~

OMG, %$#&*@#* lucky?

I don't think so, I just scared that it will attack us~

Bibi said that I hv been watch too much scary movie & think too much...

At the end...

Ofcoz it never attack us lal~

waKakakaka....

Cum back to today story,



Kong bibi,

I hv been relax a bit today,

Thanks~

I knew that u r always concern for my feeling,

And u have dotes on me,

So... I will always stick on u de lol~

Haha ^0^

~Ur Beloved: Yshai bibi~

No comments:

Post a Comment