Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nasal Cleansing

Today bibi hv a half day off,

he has follow me to doing nasal cleansing~

There are just 3 ppl in tis project,

Tat's me, bibi n Mala-- our neighbor.

Nasal irrigation is an ancient technique,

originating from the Yoga practice of Jala Neti

literally: "water cleansing")

which involves regularly flooding the nasal cavity with warm salty water.




1st time VS. 2nd time



Clear a lot of nasal mucus...

Look 'geli' but feel gd & fresh after cleansing.

Then we do sum yoga~

Bibi commend by my yoga teacher-Syvia,

she said that he hv done so well wo...





Lastly, we hv took some photo v Syvia...

My 50yr old geh pretty yoga teacher~




Then bibi has going back to his shop~

While I hv bring Syvia to my house,

she love my garden & 10 yrs old de "Kaben" so much~



Kaben show off its 'reverse' skill tim!!



wakaka~ Syvia said it was a fish of high intelligence!

Tats my life lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment