Monday, September 14, 2009

Laptop >>> Desktop

Yesterday, I was rushing with my assignment~

Unfortunately, my laptop suddenly turn off!

GOSH, i can't open it anymore!!!!!

I hv to write 10 pages for mY synoptic,

but then, I was jus write until 8 pages!!

Sumore, I haven't copy it into external hard disk~

I have used almost 1 month to write that,

I can't imagine the repercussions...

It was already 2am,

I dunno what should I do now~

Sumore, I was of a nervous disposition,

I hv been considering only on the bad side of losing the assign~

Nervous & perplex filled my mind~

Luckily, my bibi has been comfort me with his patient!

He analysed the situation for me,

He told me that:

I was dunno how to fix the laptop,

I can't do anything as it was already mid night,

I should sleep now to prepare my mind & soul to rewrite the assign~

Huh~ rewrite?? Whatever, should sleep 1st!!

Next day mean today~

mY bibi hv bring mY laptop 4 his friend to repair...

BAD new-------motherboard was burned!!

GOOD new-------hard disk haven't burned!!

Hurray!!!

Finally, I get bc my assign without rewrite ^0^

And my bibi has bought a new desktop 4 me~

Laptop have been change to desktop...

Actually, i like desktop more than laptop,

but i hv bought laptop 3 yrs ago due to the conveniency~

I hv to used laptop for group discussion for group assignment b4 tis,

but now~ i wil graduate soon ^^

Sumore, bibi said he wil buy me a laptop in future if i stil hv to use it~

Kaka~ I hv achieve my wish lol!!

mY new desktop coming~

With 20' width monitor & windows 7 ultimate...



The desktop glass table was made by my bibi~

While the tablecloth & mouse pad was made my me~



Happy!! Thanks bibi~



Hv to continue my assign now... Gambateh ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment