Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya の hoLidAy

Yesterday & today was public holiday 4 Raya~

Yesterday, bibi has been went to fishing,

Today, bibi open his shop,

He said holiday for others will be a chance 4 him to earn money wo...

Money is important for him right now,

but me is important than money for him ^0^

So, he just open the shop 4 half day...

The another half will be use to accompany m3 lol, kaka~

SWEET...


Kong bibi,

It's worth 4 me to love u so much de...

We decided to watch 'G-Force'

3D cartoon again, keke^^



I hv reserved the ticket earlier~



G-Force was a funny, touching & HIGH TECH movie!!!

And it told us:

Do not discriminate against guinea pig, mole & fly!!

Highly recommended~

Then I hv bought the moon cake as moon cake festival coming soon...



One 4 my mother & one for my future mother in law (^0^)

That's my simple holiday v my lovely bibi lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment