Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gathering

26th December 2009



I have gather with my 'old' friends~

As we grow up, we are more busy,

Busy on work, study, dating...

Further most of them were not study and work in Nilai,

Hence, we have less time and difficult to gather or even meet~

mY birthday party has been remind Kok Joo to organize a reunion...

As Yang Yen said: Expecting 30 persons attend,
But only 10 persons would attend~

She has right~

There were just 8 people (including me) in this reunion!!

However the numbers of people and weather

Was UNABLE to influence our mood~

We are having BBQ in 'Nilai' as Bagan lalang was raining heavy~



We have create many funny things during BBQ,

Especially Yang Yen and Kok Chun~

Then second round: Tea time and chit chat again in Old town, Cyberjaya



I reach home around 2am.

Thanks dear friends~

I have experience a wonderful gathering night with you all,



I think this would be a great recollection for 8 of us...

Really happy!!

Guys and girls~

I am expecting the next reunion,

Friendship forever ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment