Saturday, December 12, 2009

FInaLLy...

I have celebrated my 21st birthday early on 12 December...

Thanks my dear friends!!

Thanks 4 attending my birthday party~





Happy to meet you all,

Since we finish study in secondary school,

We have been separate~

Some of you start working already,

Some of you still studying,

But luckily...

There are none of us married!!

Haha^^

Really happy as I can meet you all once~

Expecting the reunion, Kok Joo!!

I have a bit regret as I forgot to take a picture of my birthday cake >.<

The 3kg fruit cake from my dear mum,

Thanks mum~

A photo taken with my mother and my future mother in law:



The photo taken with my family,





There are more photo has been upload in my facebook,

Dear my family members:

Thanks for the help and the angpao as well, keke^^

Dear my friends:

Thanks for the presents,



Is time to sing birthday song lol~



After eating the cake,

Is time to open presents!!

Excited about opening my presents,



Chiang Chiang Chiang Chiang...

The presents from my friends,



And a surprise from my bibi,

As I thought bibi just giving me a handphone as present,

But then...

Still has a pair of platinum earring:



Love the presents so much,

Friends,

Thanks Thanks Thanks~

Finally, finish the party at 12pm...



Yeah!!! I was 21st years old now,

Can go casiono legally already, haha ^0^
















Dear Kong bibi,

Thanks 4 sponsor me for the party,

Thanks 4 the present,

Thanks 4 the every things that you have give me,

I will appreciate it,

I promised!!

Love you,

Muackz...

No comments:

Post a Comment