Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our LOVE Story

Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

We have been together for 2 years 7 months till 1st June 2009~

Time passing so fast...

I just realize that we have been together for almost 3 years!

From my own opinion, I think that~

the main reason was happiness was always around me!!

Hope that when I open this blog ONE day...

The table will show that we have been together for 50th years~~

HAHaaaaaa.......



Kaste Kong Zhen Hao

Born on 04.01.1986

April Fool's Day was his birthday

His hobbies are swimming, fishing, playing online games, snooker...

And he was belongs to me!!

Sometime he was childishness & made me angry (>.<)
BUT he was a GOOD boy friend !

The nick name between me & my him is "BIBI"

Its actually transform from"BABY"

The following photo was our memories till June 2009~






He always have some weird ideas to make me happy & surprise,

Just like

: celebrate Christmas in Singapore~

: Genting trip~

: Sibu trip~

We have plan to visit Taiwan this year,

BUT.... H1N1 suddenly appear~

However,

I still love him so........ much!!

Our love story start on 02.11.2006

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

I believe that we will hold our hand now & forever~



Hope that one day I could address him as Hubby~



Wishing me ya!




Please....

No comments:

Post a Comment