Monday, July 27, 2009

27th July---Where r u?



My dog--Bobby was stolen, I would like to pay RM1000 or above as reward for people who found my dog. More about Bobby:-Color: White, Brown and a little bit Black; Breed: Shih Tzu; Size: SmallIf u have seen it, please contact me: Thank you so much for your collaboration and help!

Anjing saya--Bobby telah dicuri, saya rela memberi RM1000 atau lebih sebagai ganjaran kepada orang yang dapat mencari anjing saya. Tentang Bobby:-Warna: Putih, Perang dan sikit Hitam; Baka: Shih Tzu; Saiz: KecilKalau anda ternampak anjing saya, sila hubungi saya: Terima Kasih banyak banyak dengan bekerjasama dan bantuan anda!

我的爱狗--Bobby在人偷走了,我愿意付RM1000或更多给作为找到我的爱狗的酬金。关于Bobby:-颜色:白色,褐色和一点点黑色;品种:西施;体积:小型犬如果你寻获我的爱狗,请联络我: 非常感谢你们的合作和帮助!

Sad...Damn Sad~

I hv lost my dog,

Bobby, can i find u back with this notice?

Bobby, where hv u gone?

Why u leave me a lone?

3days more is ur 3 yrs old birthday,

but where u hv been gone?

Miss u so much,

I felt so sad without u~

I dunno how many time i hv been walk around the Taman,

I duno how many time i hv been cry,

I dunno how many time i hv been think bout u,

I dunno how many email i hv been send,

I just hope that u wil be back or i can find u,

Plis, let me hug u again~

Bobby, i just want u cum back to my arms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment