Sunday, July 19, 2009

3D2N r3LaxIng trIp ^^

Huh~ today just back from Sibu Island, Johor...

Although we was tired but the trip was fun,

I & my bibi reali enjoyed our time in Sibu Island~

This photo taken when we waiting other cars in highway,



There are 4 cars & 13 ppl go this time~

This photo taken when we take a break in Pagoh,



Aiyo, bibi, u overweight dy although u compare v my fat brother~

After 5 hours, we arrived quay in Mersing,

Then, within 45mins,

We reach our destination--Sibu Island by boat..

After we finish our supper,

Bibi take photo v the Doberman---Xiao Xin



He like Xiao Xin so much, he hope to hv a Doberman~

He hv found the Doberman for almost half yr,

But he stil can't get a Doberman..Don't worry bibi,

I wil help u to find a Doberman just like we found our Shih Tzu--Bobby~

This photo taken when we wanna snorkelling~



Stil rmb that 2 yrs ago,

We hv been went to Sibu Island,

But then, during snorkelling...

I make my bibi sting by sea gallbladder -_-"

Huh~ tats terrible & sweet memories...

My bibi push me away to avoid me sting by the sea gallbladder,

coz i din't saw it but he get sting by it bcoz of me...

Luckily this time nothing happen~

This photo taken when we back from snorkelling & finish bathing v COOL water~



These photo taken with my bro, sis & mum~




These are some nice seascape from our resort~





I hv collect some shell from the beach~



Really happy & enjoying the trip ^0^



Dear Kong bibi,

Hope that can hv more other trip v u~

From: Ur Yshai bibi

No comments:

Post a Comment