Thursday, July 16, 2009

Th3 moVi3 r3call M3 sUm Sw33t thIngs~

Yesterday, bibi take his Toyota Camry to Seremban service coz friday we hv to go Johor,

Morning i hv my piano lesson,

So...I go to Seremban fetch him after my lesson,

I used 10 min from Nilai to Seremban,

But... scold by my bibi~

He said i drive too fast -_-"

He hv to leave the car in service centre for almost 4 hours,

So, he decided to watch a movie after we hv our lunch~

Last month we just watch Terminator 4,

but he said wanna watch again coz it was a brilliant performance!

Hah, luckily the movie start onli after 3pm,

and we hv to take back the car around 4pm...

Finally, we decided to watch Ice Age3 coz it start at 1.30pm~



Its really a funny movie,

Nice to watch if u o like me & my bibi (dun care childish style)~

Then, i hv a habit which is collect the movie ticket that we hv been watch,

my bibi always said i hv many weird ideas,

When i wanna put back the movie ticket into the album,

I realize that, we hv been watch so many movie...



We like to watch movie in TGV ratehr than GSC,

I recall sum sweet memories from the movie ticket,

I stil rmb that I like to watch cartoon actually,

and 2 yrs ago...

I told my bibi that i hope to watch the Happy Feet,

I told him to book the ticket~

but then, my bibi didn't book the ticket,

He used his lunch time to drive from nilai to serdang (The Mines) to buy the ticket!!

He said that booking ticket can't get gd seats so he decided to go there buy,

I felt so touching when he gv me the movie ticket and told me that its nothing to be touching for the surprised!!

OMG, i realized that i reali hv found a gd bf~

Until now, if i wanna watch sum movie,

He stil bought the movie ticket v his lunch time...

Its bcum our life enjoyment~

I noe that he was the guy that i wanna found!!

Bibi, you are my Mr. Right, love u now & forever~~

No comments:

Post a Comment